Installing grass at home, in the office areas, or playground is quite difficult to manage, as there are many things to keep in mind to maintain properly. Not everyone is skilled in this job. Now, there is an easy way to decorate your place without any stress about its maintenance by going for artificial turf.
Have you ever considered getting artificial grass installed instead of the real one? Then here is a list of things you must know about this convenient product:
What is artificial grass?
The artificial grass was used in the mid-1960s as a surface for the athletic fields. The first installation was done in 1966 at the Houston Astrodome. Over the years artificial grass has come a long way from being installed not just in athletic fields, but in residential areas too. If you are considering getting artificial grass installed in your yard, here is a point to help you out:
Types of artificial grass:
Artificial grass is synthetic and is used for covering the ground and giving it a look of real grass. With time, even the grass has evolved and it no more looks fake, plastic as it once looked. However, this is still synthetic and made of petroleum-based plastic. These are the three types of artificial grass:
- Nylon Artificial grass
- Polyethylene artificial grass
- Polypropylene artificial grass
If you are trying to find a professional artificial grass company in Houston, Texas, then Go- turn is at your service. Houston fake grass are available since 2005 and it provides the finest product in the USA. You can get it installed at the playground, on pet turf, around the pool, on landscaping, and even on your balcony.
If you are interested in getting your artificial grass but are confused about it, then here is a list of pros and cons so that you can have a clear idea about all the things that you will be offered by artificial grass.
Pros of Artificial grass:
- It is a pocket-friendly way to get grass at home, there is no expense of fertilizers or requirement of aerating.
- It is very realistic. The artificial grass here looks exactly like real grass and has a yellow base blade that imitates the appearance of thatch.
- It lasts for the longest time. They are available in the best quality, and if you maintain them well, they can last for 20 years straight.
- You don’t have to water it. You can save a lot on your water expenses and even save water.
Cons of artificial grass:
- It gets very hot
- They are not soft like real grass
- They are not eco friendly
- It can be dangerous
It stays green forever. You will have a green lawn for the entire circle of the year, and choose the shade of green you would want to have.
Get your place a touch of nature with Go – Turf, you can know the process, expenses, and ideas through the Facebook page. So, what are you waiting for, grab your deal now and make your place pleasant and beautiful?